Solution for Sagging Floors
Uneven, sagging floors can be much more than a nuisance. Soft, bowed floorboards can create cracks in drywall, inoperable doors and windows, wall gaps and cracks, and other serious structural issues. The IntelliJack™ Stabilizer System is the solution to stabilizing and leveling girders and floor joists that cause your floors to sag.
Learn to see if the IntelliJack™ system is the right solution for your crawl space by scheduling a free inspection with one of our professional consultants.
Benefits of IntelliJack Crawl Space Supports
- Engineered to transfer weight onto stable soils
- Supports loads more than 60,000 lbs
- Customized to fit any accessible crawl space
- Lifts and secures floors back to original position
- Engineered, steel construction
- Adjustable with long-term warranties
What Causes Floors To Sag?
There are numerous reasons why your floors are sagging. Over-spanned floor joists, weakened beams, or sinking concrete block support columns are all common causes. Those issues can continue to occur without a proper solution that addresses the issue with long-term warranties available.
FIX YOUR SAGGING FLOORS TODAY!
How Do I Know If I Need Crawl Space Supports?
- Do your floors sag?
- Are your floors uneven?
- Are your floors bouncy?
- Do you have soft spots on some parts of your floor?
- Do you know what supports your house inside of your crawl space?
We’re Here To Help You Find The Best Solutions For Your Foundation…
HAMPTON ROADS & NE NC
1741 Corporate Landing Pkwy
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
NORTHERN VA & DC
8122 Bethlehem Rd
Manassas, VA 20109
1250 Reames Rd
Middle River, MD 21220
2410 Southland Dr
Chester, VA 23831
456 Old Courthouse Rd
Appomattox, VA 24522
1401 Southside Dr
Salem, VA 24153