Solution for Sagging Floors
Uneven, sagging floors can be much more than a nuisance. Soft, bowed floorboards can create cracks in drywall, inoperable doors and windows, wall gaps and cracks, and other serious structural issues. The IntelliJack™ Stabilizer System is the solution to stabilizing and leveling girders and floor joists that cause your floors to sag.
Learn to see if the IntelliJack™ system is the right solution for your crawl space by scheduling a free inspection with one of our professional consultants.
Benefits of IntelliJack Crawl Space Supports
- Engineered to transfer weight onto stable soils
- Each support jack has an allowable load capacity of more than 24,000 pounds
- Customized to fit any accessible crawl space
- Lifts and secures floors back to the original position
- Engineered, steel construction
- Adjustable with long-term warranties
What Causes Floors To Sag?
There are numerous reasons why your floors are sagging. Over-spanned floor joists, weakened beams, or sinking concrete block support columns are all common causes. Those issues can continue to occur without a proper solution that addresses the issue with long-term warranties available.
FIX YOUR SAGGING FLOORS TODAY!
How Do I Know If I Need Crawl Space Supports?
- Do your floors sag?
- Are your floors uneven?
- Are your floors bouncy?
- Do you have soft spots on some parts of your floor?
- Do you know what supports your house inside of your crawl space?