Polyurethane foam injection lifts uneven, sunken, cracked concrete. But how you ask? At JES our polyurethane foam injection utilizes expanding foam and modern technology to lift concrete.
Unlike traditional invasive concrete repair methods such as mudjacking and concrete replacement, polyurethane foam injection utilizes high-density polymers to stabilize and lift concrete.
Polyurethane foam injection is both lightweight and durable and is able to support and lift sunken concrete without any extra added weight.
How Concrete Lifting Works: What is Polyurethane Foam Injection?
Polyurethane foam injection combines the proven technique of concrete lifting with a specially-engineered expansive foam.
Polyurethane foam injection provides an affordable and less invasive solution to your sunken, cracked, uneven concrete issues.
Concrete Lifting Limited Time OfferContact Us Today
Save Up To
4 Steps to Concrete Lifting with Polyurethane Foam Injection
Rather than using a mixture of concrete and mud, polyurethane foam injection uses high-density polymers to raise concrete slabs using a simple 4-step process:
Step 1 – Penny-sized holes are drilled in the concrete slab
Step 2 – Foam injection ports are installed
Step 3 – Expansive polyurethane foam is injected to support and lift the slab
Step 4 – The drilled holes are patched and smoothed out
Polyurethane Foam Injection Benefits:
- Fast-acting: Reaches its final strength and is ready to support weight within 15 minutes
- Noninvasive: Less messy than the mixture of concrete and mud used in mudjacking
- Lightweight- Weighs 4-6 lbs. per cubic foot when installed, which is significantly less than the 120 lbs. per cubic foot as typical fill material
- Waterproof – Cannot be washed out and is not affected by freeze and thaw cycles
- Precise & Accurate Lift – foam reaction time provides target lifting operation
- Environmentally friendly – Foam does not react with soil and does not release harmful chemicals
Our Polyurethane foam injection can lift:
Every one of our consultants has received extensive training from our team of Professional Engineers, and participates in manufacturer workshops, continuing their education in foundation repair solutions, and staying up-to-date on the latest technologies, installation techniques, and best practices.
At JES we believe in helping you find the solution, not create additional problems by trying to sell you a product or service that you don’t need. We’re here to help.