Continuing Education Credits and opportunities are available for industry professionals. JES is dedicated to educating the professional community about the causes, symptoms and solutions of common commercial and residential foundation problems, crawl space problems and moisture management and basement waterproofing. We provide free continuing education classes, seminars, and “Lunch & Learns” to home inspectors, general contractors, government agencies, architects, real estate agents, engineers, property managers, and insurance adjusters. JES is a registered continuing education provider with ASHI, the AIA/CES, the RCEP and the Virginia Association of Realtors.
Book a Guest Speaker
Are you a part of a civic group or homeowners’ association? Are you a home builder or belong to a commercial real estate association? If you want to learn more about foundation repair, crawl space moisture management or basement waterproofing, you can now have an expert speak to your group.
Our Speakers Bureau includes professional engineers, industry experts and certified system designers who speak on topics including:
- The Causes, Symptoms and Solutions to Common Foundation Problems
- An Introduction to Foundation Support Systems in Rehabilitation & New Construction
- Crawl Space Science; Why Vents Are Not The Answer
- Dry Basement Science; What To Have Done and Why
- Flood Vents; Where Your Liability Begins and Ends